jueves, 3 de noviembre de 2011

SPANISH FOR BEGINNERS II (WITH VIDEO) LEARN SPANISH! SPANISH COURSES IN SPAIN

Vamos a practicar el vocabulario para describir físicamente, ¡cuidado con los verbos que usamos!
We are going to practice vocabulary for describing people, ¡be careful with verbs we use!
  • Soy alto (m)/ alta(f) (I'm tall)
  • Soy bajo/baja (I'm short)
  • Soy moreno/morena (dark hair)
  • Soy rubio/rubia (I'm blond)
  • Tengo el pelo corto/largo (short/long hair)
  • Tengo/llevo barba (beard)
  • Tengo/llevo gafas (I wear glasses)
  • Tengo los ojos negros, verdes, azules, marrones (I have black, green, blue, brown eyes)
¿Recuerdas el verbo "ser" (yo soy) que ya apareció en "Spanish for beginners I"? Aquí vuelve a aparecer con adjetivos. Vas a ver un nuevo verbo "tener" (yo tengo).



¿Do you remember verb "ser" from last lesson "Spanish for beginners I"? Here you will see it again with adjetives. You are going to see a new verb "tener" (to have): "yo tengo" (I have).



¿Quieres practicar más? En este vídeo vas a ver una fiesta tradicional muy famosa de la zona donde nos encontramos. A través de esta fiesta, podrás practicar este vocabulario.



¿Do you want to practice more? You are going to see a tradicional feast from the place we are. Practice with this video this vocabulary and more new words.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DKHr2Nf0ffs

Por Bk Idiomas, Learn Spanish (Cursos de español - Spanish courses in Spain- en Salou, Tarragona, Cambrils, Reus y Barcelona, España) SPRACHREISENS/LANGUAGE STAYS SALOU

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario